Zeiss Cirrus OCT-A – AngioPlex
The EyeSight Center / Neovision has invested in state-of-the-art technology to help diagnose and treat our patients. With the latest in OCT Retinal Scanning, Optical Biometry and Glaucoma Management tools, the physicians at The EyeSight Center / Neovision are equipped to maximize their diagnostic capabilities. This massive investment will also help with a more positive patient experience coupled with an enhanced workflow for our staff.
The EyeSight Center/Neovision latest technological investments from Carl Zeiss Meditec
Zeiss Cirrus OCT-A – AngioPlex: The most powerful OCT device on the market today.
Neovision will be able to manage Glaucoma, Retina and Corneal disease with this state-of-the-art technology including scans of the following:
- Macula Cube
- Optic Disc Cube
- True Ganglion Cell Analysis
- HD Scans for Retina, Anterior Segment Scan, Cornea Scan, HD Angle Scan, and Pachymetry
- Guided Progression Analysis of RNFL, ONH, and Ganglion Cells
- Panomap widefield map
- AngioPlex OCT Angiography
Zeiss IOL Master 700
The latest in Optical Biometry from Zeiss. The IOL Master 700 offers the best cataract penetration for the most precise measurements. The IOL Master 700 will allow for precise fixation and keratometry readings coupled with the latest software for IOL calculations. Fast, precise and comfortable for the patient with less chance of having to perform a manual A-Scan.
Zeiss Visual Field Testing – HFA 860
The Humphrey Field Analyzer (HFA)
- The gold standard of care in perimetry for over 30 years
- Chosen for every major glaucoma trial involving automated perimetry
- The touchstone for perimetric excellence in disease research, management, and care
- SITA and STATPAC software for more accurate and more reliable testing
- New SITA Suite for faster baseline glaucoma testing